Subject: Trevor Trueman
From: Shelley Storm <[email-masked]>
To: Support - Aiker Legal <[email-masked]>, "Sam Morris | Aiker Legal" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2025 22:24:53 +0000

Full name:
Trevor Brian Trueman

Date of birth:
Jun 3rd 1979

Address:
5 Shaw Road Lockerbie DG11 1TX

Contact telephone number:
07895 216108

Email address:
 [email-masked]

Case packaged and all documents signed

Storm staff initials: VM

Case QC’d and sent to solicitor

Storm staff initials: MH

Pack includes which of following: Photographic ID/ Passport/ drivers
license, bus pass, citizen card / birth certificate
Drivers Licence which is in date

Pack includes proof of address dated within the last 3 months:
Utility Letter dated on the 10/11/25

Case Priority - Low/High
Low

Has client been known by any other given name and if so do we have
supporting documents or is client providing this to solicitor once
obtained:
No

Has client ever been convicted of Murder, attempted murder, Rape or any
serious  conviction over 5 years? No convictions over 5 years

No

Have they previously had any payout through Redress Scotland or being
represented by any other solicitor for Redress claim?
No

Is there any other notes or information that should be noted to solicitor

Siblings DOB's to be confirmed